The are some precautions when getting LED Light Facial Therapy, these are covered in more details under consent form at the time of the booking, if any of these might apply to you, please consult with your doctor prior to treatment.
- Extreme sensitivity to light
- Use of photosensitizing drugs
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation exacerbated by mild warmth
- Accutane (should be discontinued for 6 months in advance of treatment)
- Suspicious lesions or skin cancers
- Serious health conditions
- Persons younger than 18 years old (must have written parental consent and presence is required for)