CHILL WELLNESS LIMITED
This document is our current policy governing the use of any personal information collected by us during the course of us providing any goods and services to you in accordance with our terms and conditions.
1. Interpretation: In this document, the following terms have the meanings given to them below:
(a) Authority means any government body established under any jurisdiction that, within that jurisdiction, administers any enactment relating to privacy or the holding of information, including in New Zealand the office of Privacy Commissioner governed by the Privacy Act.
(b) Client Information means any information given to us by you for the purposes of, or ancillary to, any of the Services and may include the following:
(i) Your full name;
(ii) Your date of birth;
(iii) Your email address;
(iv) Your phone number;
(v) Your street and postal address;
(vi) Any photographic identification provided by you to us, including your driver’s licence and/or passport; and
(vii) Any information collected as part of your incidental use of the Services.
(c) Cookie means any alphanumeric identifier which is transferred to your computer through your web browser when you visit our website.
(d) Law means any common or customary law and any constitution, decree, judgment, legislation, order, ordinance, regulation, statute, treaty or other legislative measure, in each case of any jurisdiction.
(f) Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 2020.
(g) Products means any products provided us to you under the Terms.
(h) Services means any services provided us to you under the Terms.
(i) Terms means our standard terms and conditions that apply when we supply any goods or provide any service to you.
2. General Intent: Any Client Information given by you to us during the course of, or as a consequence of, using the Services, acquiring Products, or as otherwise requested by us as a precondition to us providing either of those things is governed by this Policy.
3. Authorisation: By entering into the Terms, you agree and authorise the collection, use, disclosure, storage and retention of Client Information by us in accordance with this Policy.
(a) Track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on that website’s activity;
(b) Compile aggregate information about areas of our websites that are visited most frequently;
but will not be used for collecting any information that can or may be used to identify you.
5. Use of Client Information: As part of us providing the Services and providing Products to you, we will or may use Client Information for the following purposes:
(a) As permitted by the Terms;
(b) In undertaking any of the Services
(c) To any third parties for the purposes of obtaining any credit check, or for the purposes of completing any identity verification required under law.
(d) To detect, prevent, protect against fraud and crime;
(e) To comply with any Law.
(f) For the purposes of communicating with you for the purpose of improving any of the Services;
(g) For the purposes of sending any targeted emails or text messages about any content we believe you may be interested in, or services which are provided by any of our business partners;
(h) Any third parties who themselves provide services necessary or desirable for us to provide the Services or Products to you;
(i) Any government authority where required by Law;
(j) To our own professional advisers;
(k) To any third-party where that third-party is, in our opinion, acting in good faith, potentially acquiring either all or any part of our business, or any shares we have issued.
6. Third Party and Unauthorised Use: Although we will encourage any person or parties to whom we have disclosed Client Information in accordance with this Policy to comply with privacy obligations equivalent to those imposed under the Privacy Act and/or this Policy:
(a) We cannot and do not guarantee that in all circumstances any such third-party will so comply; and
(b) We accept no liability and are not liable to you in any way whatsoever for the use or mis-use of Client Information:
(i) By any third-party to whom we have disclosed Confidential Information in accordance with this Policy;
(ii) By any third-party who has illegally accessed or obtained Client Information due to, for example, fraud or hacking
7. Retention of Information: We will retain any Client Information for:
(a) So long as the Terms remains in place;
(b) For at least seven years after the Terms are no longer in place, or such longer time as we deems necessary or desirable:
(i) To fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy;
(ii) For the purposes of fraud prevention, safety, and security;
(iii) To comply with any Law;
(iv) To comply with any guidelines issued by any Authority; or
(v) To comply with best industry practice.
8. Review of and Access to Client Information: If at any time you wish to access any Client Information that we are holding, you may contact our privacy officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Correction of Client Information: You may require that we correct any Client Information that is inaccurate or out of date, but we will only delete Client Information in accordance with the retention of information rules set out at clause 8 of this Policy.
10. Amendment of Policy: We may review or amend this Policy from time to time.